Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The beginning of the end

The dumb adjuster called and told me that they're going to accept 100% liability. No kidding.... They towed my car to the shop, and I haven't heard anything since. The Appraiser told me he thinks the damage is estimated as $3,780. They say my car is worth $5,330, with the newer engine (27k miles). Since it's 71% damage of what the car is worth, I'm going to fight for diminished value since I'll never be able to sell the car with a salvaged title.

WISH ME LUCK.

Tomorrow is Pioneer Day. Yay for fake holidays that I get off!!!!!! Working 5 days a week is lame. I need to become a teacher so I can get summers off. Or so I can work in museums do something awesome during the summer.

I haven't decided if I want to go into history or anthropology. They go hand in hand, so I'm considering getting a teaching degree in history, and minoring, or double majoring in anthropology.

ANYWAY

I should be done pretending to work, and actually do it.

LATES

2 comments:

brittany said...

I'm sorry about your car, that stinks! Hope you had a great holiday!

Bob and Danya said...

Ok, get to work! LOL! Stupid car! Hopefully they total it, but then what? A new car? You have a nest egg that I don't know about? LOL!