Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yes yes, but without the oops

Well was in an accident last week. The other guys insurance won't take liability until they get the police report. SEVEN DAYS LATER... still not in. Come on. God created the world in 7 days. He even rested. Why can't you fill out a piece of paper? That's right.. you're a cop.

I convinced Dad to put his credit card on for a rental car. It's nice to have a car again. I hate feeling trapped.

Well today I went to physical therapy before I came to work, and brought a change of pants. I came in at 10, and an hour later I looked down. ORANGE SWEATS!!!!!!!!! hmm. that was silly. I laughed at myself. Nobody noticed apparently. Still awesome.

Also, a lady that does all the big accounts in our office told me that her goal is to get me up near her desk (where the IMPORTANT people are) to learn commercial and bonds and not get distracted my personal lines work :D YAY. I hope it really works out.

PS.. the 4 day work weeks is probably falling through.

AND heidi lost at bunco... SUCKER.

No comments: