Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to SCHOOL

First day of school! I'm pretty excited, but I'm sure in two weeks that will have worn off.
Three of my classes are at your own pace.. so I'm sure I'll get behind quickly! :)

Anthropology
English - Writing
Biology
American Government
Fitness for life

2 Really easy classes... and 3 hard ones. I think I can do this!

Tuition went up. $1,854 or something stupid. Financial aid said I would only be getting 3500 for the year... so might have to come up with some more.. Joy. Awesome since I can barely afford books.



I got a day off next week to go to Moab with Dad and his cousin Miriam. I'm excited. That stuff is neat!

Also, YAY FOR 3 DAY WEEKENDS.

2 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Backpack, Backpack.... Backpack, Backpack...I'm the Backpack
Loaded up with things and nick nacs too
Anything that you might need I got inside for you.
Backpack, Backpack, Backpack, Backpack, YEAH!
:)

Heidi said...

I'm so sad I couldn't go with you guys to Moab! That sounded so fun!