Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Da Bears



Breanne is in trouble for having me read this. I've put it off this long. Just wasn't interested, but I started reading last night, and all of a sudden it was 3 in the morning. Yeah, so far I have a crush on Edward. I like these skinny pale guys.
This made me laugh. I love it :)



Another dilemma. I found a position online that my boss put open. I found it because people are calling about it the past few days. The base pay is 27k-36k for a year experience. Um... I have 4. Making 27k, and it was hard to get that out of him. I'm ticked. Showed my friend I work with, and was telling her I was thinking about printing it off to show him.... Well. She already printed it off by then. So now he'll know that we were talking about it, if we both approach him, and I don't think that will go over well. I hate getting stuck on the back burner. I wrote him an email asking him if he would consider me for the position, but really I like helping out the bonds and commercial lady. Just been so hard to train on it answering the phones all day.

3 comments:

The Jacquart Family said...

Any new news about the position? They better make something work out for you! And I am so not in trouble...you should love me for sharing Edward!!

Heidi said...

I'm so proud of you for jumping on the vampire band wagon. :)

Bob and Danya said...

Darn books! I think I'll hold off until the millenium! hahaha!

Nice Bears poster. I like it!