Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another story from the depths of Hell

Manager is gone until the 5th of June (YAAAAAAAAY), but we have to check her email in case she gets something from and underwriter and needs to get done. Instead she got an email from our payroll girl. Apparently our boss asked her to check and see how many sick days I've turned in, and actually have taken. HELLO! ALL OF THEM. I have the emails. I do my job. I know I only have 2 left for the rest of the year. No biggie. I have vacation time. It is funny that he asks her to check on it, when she's the one that leaves an hour early 3 times a week, and doesn't take her 30 minute lunch every day... uh you're missing a half hour there... every week. It's been over two months. I'm young so it means I'm trying to screw him. Of course.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

LOL! You know what you need to do? Confront him on it! Tell him, look, if you have a problem, please come to me about it. Tell him you will be upfront and honest about it everytime. He has to respect that. :)