Thursday, May 22, 2008

work...

Today was awesome. I was out sick yesterday with a migraine, and my manager kept asking who our boss had given a signed application to. My manager had written the policy... even though it wasn't in her alphabet (someone else's... not mine). Since I wasn't here to say.. "no he never handed me the application." They automatically assumed that he had given it to me, and I lost it. So my boss told her to call the insured and tell them "Denika lost it, can you fill it out again." Um... I never HAD it. Jerk. He doesn't even remember who he gave it to, and if he had given it to me... I would have given it to he manager since I knew she was working on it for him. I've made mistakes at work, but I always own up to them. So, I don't know if I should write him and email, because I know he'll just ignore it and hope it goes away. Or if I face him about it, then he'll just apologize and change the subject. Or I can not say anything and be secretly pissed off all the time.

I swear the people I work for are CRAZY.

On top of it... today he was trying to get an agent to lie to an underwriter so we could write a VIP's 5 homes with Bear River.... except if they got caught the agent would lose her license because she knows the truth about the titles. If he asked me to do that, I'd tell him to stuff it. She was pissed. What a creep.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

You work for a very strange person. Jerk you said??? That may not be strong enough! LOL! So dishonest! Never do anything for that guy! You'll get fired! What a dork he is! Geez!