Thursday, May 22, 2008

What I will do with my stimulus payment...


IRS sucks. I got a letter telling me that I was going to get my stimulus money on the 15th...... still no money. So I looked up the status online.... said it'll be deposited the 23rd.

I SURE HOPE SO. Because I'm going to build a computer! A PINK ONE. It's going to be fancy with a nice video card so my games will be pretty on my widescreen monitor. YAY!

It'll be nice with the new game that I'm playing. Age of Conan. I kill things, but it runs like crap on my current comp. YAY GAMES.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

LOL! Computer's are silly. You and games.....Hahahaha!!! Nice way to spend your stimulus and support the country that made the computer. Japan. Hahaha! J/K! You better play trains with Dad and Dacia and me on it! (I'll win)! :)